"Predictors of pain trajectories in stage III and IV Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma (OSCC) patients undergoing surgery in a tertiary care Hospital in Sri Lanka." will be submitted to research committee in December 2016
- From the Dept of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery-.Attygalle A.M., Nanayakkara S.
Research/ Postgraduate student
Current ongoing researches
- Investigations on pain catostrophization in oral cancer patients.
- Investigations on the effect of local anaesthetics on relieving Difficult mouth opening in patients with oral cancers and maxillofacial fractures.
- Investigations on effects of conventional analgesics in orofacial pain
- Investigations on changes of physiological parameters during cleft lip and palate surgeries.
- Studies on effects of facial abnormalities on gaining airway access